App for managing exam question db & output

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by live4ever, Oct 8, 2007.

1. live4ever macrumors 6502a

Is there any simple, fast app for managing exam questions and answers that would output a question sheet and answer key?

I'm looking for something that would store a question (ie. Identify the first man to walk on the moon?) and the corresponding answer (ie. Neil Armstrong) and would output say 2 pdfs one with all the questions and _________ (blanks) and another with the answers filled in.

Any great Windows apps suggestions would be welcome too but ideally I'd like a Mac app with all great built in technologies (Spotlight etc.).

2. posimosh macrumors newbie

posimosh

Windows...

I just recently switched to a macbook pro.... From pc. Now i se what i was missing. I can suggest some stuff in microsoft office suite or even powerpoint. Let me know ill send an example... if you find anything for mac I'm still getting acclaimated to it... Also, are you a teacher or student? i only ask 'cause I just graduated from college and throughout the many years (uhg) I had heard of many people getting caught cheating. people who copied got flunked people who copied tests got expelled. I only ask cause now I'm an associate professor and am curious/ (and) would like to discuss this further. Also, I just got this, my first mac, and was told I could run windows on it seamlessly but I am having a little trouble driver, software, media etc integration. Anyway, good luck either!!!