App for opening recent calls list first & one touch contact dialing??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wmflyfisher, Feb 27, 2011.

1. wmflyfisher macrumors member

Sorry if this has been covered before but I'm looking for an app that when you open the phone app it shows recent calls first no matter where you left off when you closed the app. It's so annoying to have to go back to the "recents" screen if I left off in voice mail or contacts when I want to make a call.

Also, is there an app that will dial a contact number when I tap on the name instead of taking me into their info?? Pretty annoying as well.

Any help would be great.

2. Tokes Green macrumors regular

Tokes Green

Not sure about the first question regarding 'recents', I too would like to know about this.
    As for one touch dialing, do you know about the favourites list? Or did you want to make all of your contacts one touch?

3. coorspate macrumors regular

coorspate

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Favorites will dial direct in the left tab of the phone app. I don't think there is an app for your first question.

In cydia if you jailbreak, the is some apps that might make calling quicker.

4. wmflyfisher thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys. Didn't know about favs for some reason. I'm a newbie anyways!

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Not quite what you might be looking for but still, a killer. LockInfo 3.0 (currently in a very late beta stage) offers your favourites on the lockscreen. Click on a photo and choose if you want to send an SMS, call voice or use FaceTime - a very very nifty tweak

Poor mans choice is www.iphone-speeddial.com