App for Salesmen

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Arkados, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Arkados macrumors regular

I am looking for an app for one specific reason. Creating a form. Heres some background to get an idea.
    We sell advertising and use contracts. Our salesmen have transitioned to iPads but I cannot find an app that does what I want. I transferred a contract into adobe and changed the spaces to a form. It's okay but difficult to use. I want something that does this. It just has a list of all of our locations, advertisers, etc. You touch the space, list drops down. After all the lists are filled you hit a button and it populates those into our full contract. Any suggestions would be amazing.

2. Cassady macrumors 6502a

Cassady

I'm writing here, more to come back to and see what might be suggested by others.

My initial thought is that something like this might not be possible on iOS. Happy to be proven wrong though!

Keyboard Maestro and (maybe) Textexpander, together with something like PDFPen Pro *might* get you there over in the Mac, but it would be very tricky here. Even with python scripting, would be surprised if that would allow the interoperability that would be required between the app where the fields/info is stored, and a PDF app. That's assuming there isn't an App that offers all that in one, which I think would be highly unlikely (and were it to exist, I'd buy it straight away!)

3. brand macrumors 601

brand

A web app sounds like it would be a better option. You just need someone to write it for you.

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

Sounds like you need something like Jotform.com, only better.