App for signing documents?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by inspirations365, May 31, 2011.

1. inspirations365 macrumors regular

Hey, everyone,

I'm a photographer and now that I have my iPad 2 as a fantastic portable portfolio, I'm wondering what else it can do.

I have my "models" (whoever I'm shooting) sign release forms. I'm wondering if there's a way they can sign the forms (PDFs, right now, but whatever format they need to be in is fine) using an app? It would then be super easy to just email the models copies of the form right there on the spot.

Any apps that anyone knows of? I know realtors must have something they use out there now...

2. RayK macrumors 6502

I believe note taker hd does this. It can annotate PDFs which is what you want.

3. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

PDF Expert does what you want. :) It's also a great PDF reader overall.

4. mrrish macrumors regular

mrrish

I second that

5. benchlegs macrumors member

benchlegs

Take a look at Notarize and SignMyPad and Easy Sign

6. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

I also recommend PDF expert or handy sign. I use PDF expert on my iPad to have clients sign work orders and use handy sign on my iPhone along with save2pdf to convert them to PDF and store in dropbox. PDF expert has that option built in, but isn't on the iPhone, only iPad.

7. Readdlemate Suspended

Readdlemate

Hello guys,

thanks for positive mentions on PDF Expert. [there is also an iPhone version].

However, the new major update is yet to come. We will improve signature support with nice features. It will be even better, especially for doing business.

Stay tuned,

Best.