App for University to organize my life ?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by cudo, Aug 30, 2008.

1. cudo macrumors regular

hi, need an app so that i can put my timetable, dates , assigments and so on ?

any advice ?

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

the calendar app and iprocrastinate are good chocices

3. cudo thread starter macrumors regular

4. justanothernerd macrumors member

dzień dobry

po prostu pisać w kalendarze twój plan lekcji. Można edytować ustawienia na wydarzenia aby powtórzyć dzienne, tygodniowe, miesięczne, itd.

iProcrastinate jest ok dla śledzić zadania..

5. bendodson macrumors member

bendodson

If you have a mac that you're syncing with, you can add recurring events in iCal for your timetable and sync that across (hopefully the ability to add recurring events will appear in new iPhone firmware at some point).

I personally use Things as a to-do list to keep things organised. It's based on the Getting Things Done philosophy (the book is worth reading) and has a pretty good desktop app for mac that you can sync to in order to keep everything up to date - you can get more details about it at http://culturedcode.com/things/

6. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

iProcrastinate is great for University assignments etc.
    The developer is great too - he provides support on these very forums, and takes feedback, and gets things implemented quickly.
    Desktop syncing is coming very soon for it (it has a free desktop version too).

As for inputting timetable, use the calendar and set the event to 're-occuring weekly'.

You'd be set with these things.

7. kolax macrumors G3

I use iCal for my University timetable. I've setup a different calendar for the timetable, so I can see what is University stuff and what isn't. Syncing that with your iPhone and you'll be able to view what you have for that particular day etc.

8. Nikhil72 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I use iCal and Things (desktop and iPhone versions) and they work flawlessly together.

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

10. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

for the iphone though? i assume thats what he has as he posted it in the iphone forum

11. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Ooops. Possibly not. Didn't notice it was the iPhone Forum... :eek:

12. Ropedartman macrumors member

I use OmniFocus on both my Mac and iPhone. It's pricey, but it keeps EVERYTHING good-to-go! Doesn't have a cal though, I use iCal and the two programs sync with each other.

13. musicpenguy macrumors 6502a

I started using OmniFocus once the iPhone version came out and both the mobile and the desktop client are top notch - incredible applications! Very easy for me to learn within a few days. It is now an important part of how I organize and run my business and my college life.

14. Moria macrumors regular

It's there already, on the add event screen go to the "repeat" box and there are loads of options for daily, weekly etc.

15. hitsquad macrumors newbie

My Schedule

You can use, My Schedule app avaiable at App store for manage your class,work, etc timetables.

You can create some timetables so if you need 2week timetables you can create one for week a one for week b.
    Then create one for sport activities, or others.

It's a great app and so cheap only 0,99$ :)

16. yoppie macrumors 6502a

Another vote for iCal and Things. I use these two apps daily.