App for work timesheets?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Funplex, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Funplex macrumors regular

Is there an App that lets you fill in your work schedule like a time sheet? My schedule is always in flux and I'd love to be able to input my week's hours, including lunch breaks, and get an idea of what my actual pay hours are.

2. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

3. Funplex thread starter macrumors regular

LOL

You know--- a chart, often in a landscape format-- with days of the week on top, and spots for when you start work, leave work, and how long your lunch is.

This is a very basic general looking time sheet example: http://www.printabletimesheets.net/samples/overtime-day-extra-break-weekly-vertical.png

I'm just looking for something I can plug my assigned schedule into, and perhaps edit to reflect actual worked hours into, in order to figure out how many hours I'm getting paid for in a weekly manner. While My schedule is set a week in advance, it often changes. Nothing too fancy is needed.

4. drichards macrumors 6502a

drichards

5. Funplex thread starter macrumors regular

Oooo not yet--- Ill go check that out!

6. Funplex thread starter macrumors regular

I searched for it, but it doesn't seem to show up in the store.

7. gusto5 macrumors member

8. phrede macrumors newbie

Funplex...
    Do a search in the App Store for timesheet (not time sheet) and it should give you 14 different hits. Although it is a little pricey, "PocketPunchclock" looks like it might do what you want.

Phrede

9. Funplex thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome, thanks!