App Ideas Needed!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by JASApplications, Jun 5, 2011.

1. JASApplications macrumors 65816

My brain is dead of thinking of Apps that I could make and everytime I think of a decent one, it has already been done!

Have you got any cool ideas that you would like to see in the App Store?

2. obom macrumors member

I would say spotify remote control app, was looking for a descent one the other day but couldn't find it.
    There are only 2 in the app store currently
    One of them never works and the other one is quiet expensive for what it is (£2.39) and the UI is pretty bad.

3. JASApplications thread starter macrumors 65816

hmm... Sounds like a cool but hard idea to develop. Worried about the copyright side of things with spotify though :cool:

4. Shawnpk macrumors 6502

Just because it's "already been done" doesn't mean you can't do it better. There are many apps that have identical functionality, but usually 1 or 2 of them are the best.

5. JASApplications thread starter macrumors 65816

I guess...

6. davidlw macrumors 6502a

Need app for Sleep Mode where it turns off all notifications except Phone calls and the Alarm clock. I dont want to here my alerts for my emails and text all night long. BB has had this for years.

7. davidlw macrumors 6502a

A super travel app. One that gives all of your flight information, hotels, itinerary, and sites that you will travel to . This would need to integrate with your calendar events. The flight mode would update cancellations time changes etc. In other words, a Travel super App. Give you sights to see at your destination.

8. yyy macrumors regular

@davidlw - There's an app called Travel Tracker which does pretty much what you want.

9. dorraj6 macrumors newbie

What about an app that lets you play 2 songs at once? One through each headphone, it'd be pretty useful if you're sharing an ipod with someone with completely different musical tastes :p
    I assume it would be pretty easy to do, you'd just set each track to either the left or right channel.

So yeah.... There's my awesome idea :)

10. davidlw macrumors 6502a

Thanks YYY that is exactly what I was looking for.

11. eaglesteve macrumors 6502

How about some iOS5 notifications centre embedded widgets for setting toggles, month view if calendar, upcoming calendar items, phone favorites for pictured dialing all without jailbreaking?

12. JASApplications thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the ideas so far :) Keep them coming!