App installing from iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by markelim, Jun 6, 2011.

1. markelim macrumors member

I have a quick question. Since iCloud is here, it allows you to download already purchased apps from your iTunes account. I have bought tons and tons of applications and i was hoping there would be a way to remove purchased apps from my list of purchases page. Right now if i want to look for an app on my iPhone to install, i have to scroll ALOT till i find it. I think apple should find a way to remove purchased apps from user accounts. Same thing can be said for the mac app store

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

Ya I'd like that too. No dice as of now. Hopefully someone will find an answer other than "no."

Edit: just saw your website. Looks great.

3. markelim thread starter macrumors member

4. jasonforisrael macrumors regular

yeah i need this badly.

for some reason when i updated itunes it only brought a few apps with it in its Apps section - despite the iphone app store purchased section having hundreds of apps from the past

i need to get rid of these so i can use the automatic download without it putting a lot of unwanted apps on my phone

5. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

Right now I just see a list of all and not on the device. I wouldn't be shocked if there was an option to hide certain apps just like you can hide music in Complete My Album on iTunes. I would find some feedback form on Apple's website and suggest that. If 10 million people suggest it, I'm sure it will make its way to the service.