App needed......read for details

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by firedogut, Jul 24, 2010.

1. firedogut macrumors regular

I'm looking for an App that keep track of liquor i have had. Allows me to rate it, tasting notes, price, maybe tag where i had it. one that allows Pics of the bottle would be great.

you see I have really started to get into Scotch Whiskey. There are 1000's of different ones and I would love to keep a log of what i like and dislike. Keep track of what undertones I taste, the body, the finish...etc

I'm sure this is also useful for wine and other drinks.

Thanks

2. Mitchelino macrumors 6502

Sounds like an inventory app would work for you. Here's a list of possible solutions:

Barkeep Inventory System - $39.99
    Designed specifically for keeping track of alcoholic beverages. It doesn't have all the features you requested, though. Plus the price is brutal, unless you own a business revolving around liquor. It's got good reviews, though.

My Stuff - $4.99
    This is a general inventory app, but can easily work with liquor. It's got great reviews, as well as a free lite version. I tried out the lite version and almost bought the paid one (until I found an app more appropriate for my needs). This one can tag and take notes like you asked for. I'd highly recommend trying the lite version out.

WineLogger - $0.99
    This one is specific to wine, so it may not work for what you want, but it's still worth looking at if you have a wine collection, too!

Mise en Place Bar - $4.99
    Another app designed for inventory of alcoholic beverages. Has a tag feature like you requested.

I'd recommend checking out all the inventory apps by searching "inventory" in the iTunes store. Or click here for a direct link to that search. I must ask, though; did you even search the app store before asking here? There are a lot of results.

Best of luck!