iPhone XR App optimization status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appleuserfan, Nov 10, 2018.

1. appleuserfan macrumors member

Is just me or lot of popular apps like Gmail, Facebook, Messenger, Reddit etc are still unoptimized?
    Almost 60-70% of my apps (Not native, of course) look blurried/zoomed, especially texts and keyboard letters.

I’m pretty sure that a big amount of users complaints about XR Display are for unoptimized apps...

2. rockitdog macrumors 68020

This! When I was playing with XR I hated the way text looked on it! The 326PPI just made it look fuzzy and awful. If it hand been fixed by now they might not update it at all. Facebook was the worst!

3. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

It took several months on the X. They kinda just tricked in. It is in the developers corner to get it done.

4. smoking monkey macrumors 65816

smoking monkey

Simple fix. Stop using those horrible social media platforms. No, not joking. Take ur life back from them.

5. rockitdog macrumors 68020

How about you take your unwanted personal opinions elsewhere?! Completely irrelevant to anything in this thread.

6. smoking monkey macrumors 65816

smoking monkey

Lovely. Defending the makers of the worst drug the modern world has seen. Absolutely not irrelevant. It’s a partial fix. You may not like it, but it will help.

7. itsmilo macrumors 68020

itsmilo

Thats what fragmentation does unfortunately. Still waiting for Spotify to be updated for the Max. Everything is so blown up and blurry. I hate it