App Prices

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by c14nhl, Apr 21, 2011.

1. c14nhl macrumors 6502

c14nhl

Hi all.

I just received my iPad 2 this afternoon, so it was straight to the App Store to get some apps. I'd been looking around beforehand, so I knew where I was going for my first few. However I got to Scrabble, FIFA and Dead Space, all games I'd decided I'd leave for the moment because of the price, and they were at 59p. So I grabbed them straight away.

However, I think this may have been an error, as I've searched for them online to see if there was some developer sale, and that wasn't the case.

I know I'll get my email from Apple soon, telling me how much I've been charged, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen this, and if I'd get charged the 59p since that's what it said when I downloaded them.

I wasn't seeing things I'm sure of it!!!

Cheers

2. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

EA Seem to have a sale on at the moment for Easter - there's a line at top of the description of Fifa 11 that mentions it

3. WiseDuck macrumors member

WiseDuck

Yeah I just saw Dead Space HD for 1 USD so I bought it. I hope I won't be charged 10 USD. The price is back to 9.99 USD if you look at the web version of the App store. Strange.

4. Smoothness macrumors regular

am i missing something? all those apps for me are 9.99

5. Meanee macrumors 6502a

6. c14nhl thread starter macrumors 6502

c14nhl

Ah superb. Should have checked the App Store before looking online. I've got the 90% discount at the top too.

All good. Thanks guys!