App problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Wormbass, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Wormbass macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I was updating a few of my apps (Pocket God, Solitaire, Zombiesmash, and Tiny Tower) and the loading bar was full for about 12 hours without them actually finishing the update, so i turned my phone off and back on. I lost the four apps but when i tried to redownload them the download button said 'installed' and i cant get them. Now i dont know what to do.

2. ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

Can you connect to iTunes? I'd see if connecting to iTunes reinstalls the apps. The apps should still be in iTunes. You should be able to delete from there (if necessary) and redownload in iTunes. I would think this is a worst case scenario.

3. speeddemon6574 macrumors newbie

Deleting apps on Jailbroke 3gs

When I try to delete apps from my jailbroke phone, it will not show the x on any apps. I downloaded them thru Installous. I tried to go thru Cydia but no luck, they are not there. I can click on them and they will all wiggle but will not show the delete x. I tried to download CyDelete but it will not download. Says not compatible. Also another issue I have when I go to Itunes and try to delete them there; when I try to sync my apps, they do not show up to select them. Anyone please help me. I am running out of space on my phone and I have numerous apps to delete.

4. Wormbass thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I synced my phone and it automatically redownloaded the apps i lost, so problem solved!