App Rating

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by pan88, Jun 20, 2009.

1. pan88 macrumors newbie

I bought some disappointing Apps last night and wanted to post a rating, but the login with my Mobileme name/password is not accepted, although both are perfectly intact.

Anyone out there having the same problem, anyone knowing the source and cure?

2. SkillsToShow macrumors regular

You need to login your itunes account to rate apps, not mobile me.

3. pan88 thread starter macrumors newbie

@SkillsToShow

Thanks, but the error message clearly says "Apple ID and password" besides that I am not aware of having an iTunes password....

Attached Files:

4. dakazu macrumors newbie

Apple's rating/review system was having problems. They said they were working on the issue. But if you were to try and test it out... if may be working now. I have tried last night and I got in to write a review. Don't know if it's fully up yet though cause they said they would reply back to me when it's working correctly again.

5. dchaos628 macrumors newbie

6. dakazu macrumors newbie

Well just got the email from apple this morning with this line:

And I have, and all works well. Well for me it does.

7. ImNoSuperMan macrumors 65816

ImNoSuperMan

How the hell did you buy the app without an iTunes password:confused:. Its not possible AFAIK.

Use whatever id/password you used while buying the app. Its not possible that you bought the apps without creating an iTunes account.

8. dakazu macrumors newbie

No the password would be correct but it wouldn't let you in to review. You could purchase and everything just not place a review.