App "Reservation" message...what's our ship date?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HXGuyAZ, Sep 12, 2014.

1. HXGuyAZ macrumors 6502

I was able to get the 6+ 16GB Space Gray earlier tonight through the iPad App and it showed 09/19 but then it said it couldn't reach the carrier and I got the Reservation message (and subsequent email).

Thing is, I tried again later, and while the first page still showed 09/19, it was able to reach the carrier this time and the second page said 7-10 days...so it seems that first page with 09/19 was crap and you don't get the real date until the second page, but us who got the Reservation message never saw the 2nd page so what's the deal?

2. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I got the reservation message for 2 phones, and I'm with Verizon Wireless. What carrier are you with? It was at 9/19/14 when I did the 2 reservations, but after getting the reservation confirmation email, it doesn't show a date at all. I don't know what I should do.

3. HXGuyAZ thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm with AT&T. Guess we have to see tomorrow what the date is and if it's not the 19th, try to either line up next Friday or possibly try an in-person pre-order at Target or Radio Shack.