App Store and taig 8.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by moupay, Jul 1, 2015.

1. moupay macrumors member

Is anybody else having trouble with the App Store? I can't download or update anything after I Jailbroke 8.4. I had no issues with 8.1 or 8.3.

I restored twice, same issues both times

2. johndoe588 macrumors regular

Well that's funny. I jb'd my iPad Air on 8.4 an hour ago and just tried the App Store, won't update here, either.

I'll play with it some more......

John B.

3. ivandr macrumors regular

I ran 15-20 app updates earlier today and they all went through (iPhone 6 on 8.4 JB w/ TaiG 2.20) I haven't tried to download any new apps yet but my updates did work.

Did you both use TaiG or Pangu?

Did you both install the '3k' option in Taig if thats the source you used? (Not sure if relevant, but I know its an alternate app store so it could interfere perhaps)

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Working fine for me here. iphone 6 on 8.4 and jb using Taig.

5. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

Make sure you're logged into App store. No idea why it doesn't prompt you to sign in when installing new apps since all apps restored fine after restoring 8.4 as new.

6. johndoe588 macrumors regular

Thanks for the replies, a couple of restarts and signing ins has seemed to fix things. Hope you get it fixed, OP!

7. moupay thread starter macrumors member

I appreciate the replies as well. I suspect my jb has other issues going on. It wont let me connect to the app store when I try to log on and sometimes my keyboard is in spanish.

8. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

When I try and do an update on an app, the circle just keeps spinning, but now it's updating and installing apps fine.

9. moupay thread starter macrumors member

10. loyalist macrumors 6502

Had the same problem too. It wouldn't update via LTE but updated finally on WiFi. Haven't tried on LTE again yet.

11. loyalist macrumors 6502

Just JB my iPad and I was faced with the same problem. It appears the JB signs you out of the App store so I just signed in again in Settings. It worked after a few attempts to update.

12. joju58 macrumors member

joju58

Sorry guys if its off topic. i just jb my iPhone 6 on iOS 8.4 and noticed that Cydia Substrate is missing at installed section. Now I'm scared to load my tweaks back. Pls let me know.