App Store Bug STILL Present in 7.1.1

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Dino F, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

It seems that this bug (on my iPad 2 at least as I haven't tested it on my iPhone 5) in the App Store is still present and has been since iOS 7 was released. :confused:

Its when you are writing a review for an app. In the box which pops up and you enter the text, the box does not scroll down as you actually enter the text. This means that if you write a lengthy review and the text reaches down to where the keyboard is, the text starts to be hidden behind the keyboard so you can't actually see the text as you are writing.

This screen shot shows that my text has reached the keyboard however, as I then continue to add text, it starts to get hidden behind the keyboard:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

As you can see in the shot below, the words 'A highly original game' are actually hidden behind the keyboard in the pic above:confused: The only way I can view this hidden text is to keep pulling up on the screen to reveal what I am typing. As soon as I then let go of the screen however, it bounces back and the text gets hidden behind the keyboard again....:(

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

This is a very BAD bug and has been present since day 1 of iOS 7. It was NOT present in iOS6.

2. rtomyj macrumors 6502a

rtomyj

3. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68020

Dino F

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

5. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68020

Dino F

...ahh ok - thats perfect - thanks! :)

6. GreyOS macrumors 68030

GreyOS

7. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68020

Dino F

8. Apple blogger macrumors 6502a

Go to the developer website.. Become a free developer(safari developer)... I am one .. No need to pay.. Don't submit on the feed back and directly do it to the engineering team ...