App Store completely blank

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by twisted-pixel, Apr 8, 2015.

1. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

iPhone 6. iOS 8.3

On every screen except the updates, my app store is completely blank (Featured, Top charts, Explore....I can't even search because that screen is blank too) They all look like this

[​IMG]

any ideas?

2. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

I just checked my 5s and it looks normal. Reboot and retry?

3. Hondobuddy macrumors newbie

I am having the exact same problem as of the past few days on my IPhone 5 where all is blank on App Store except for the Updates, but my wife is not having this issue on her 4S. I have tried every tip I could find to fix this issue but nothing has worked.

4. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

Sign out of iCloud and iTunes Store
    Reset Network Settings
    Sign back in.

?

5. Hondobuddy macrumors newbie

mKTank thanks for suggestion - I tried following your directions, however it didn't work in my case. I still have the "Featured", "Top of Charts", "Explore" & "Search" completely blank in the App Store on my IPhone, and the Updates section works fine as before. I will most likely have to head to a Apple Store and if I get the issue resolved I will reply back with the resolution.

6. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

Well here's one more thing to check: are you sure that your date is correctly set? Go to Date & Time settings and make sure it's right.

7. rohitghatol macrumors newbie

rohitghatol

Any luck with the Apple Store, did they say anything on how to resolve this issue?

8. JanPP macrumors newbie

JanPP

Thx! That worked for me!
    Could only search for agar.io before setting the time right