General App store crashing with Pangu 1.1 causes respring

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by robmadden1, Oct 31, 2014.

1. robmadden1 macrumors member

I am just downloading updates or a new app thrn my iPod Touch 5g crashes to a black screen then resperings and finished the install. Is anyone else having this issue? Its really annoying. I have no tweaks installed on my ipod.

2. dannyg86 macrumors regular

dannyg86

Are you on iOS 8.1? Did you update to 8.0 or 8.1 via OTA or iTunes?

Trying to get some more info to help you, as i haven't heard of anyone experiencing that issue as of yet, haven't seen it my side at least

3. robmadden1, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2014

robmadden1 thread starter macrumors member

I did it with a itunes restore to 8.1 (no backup) and it recently did it when i was syncing some pictures over to my iPod but finished it. Plus I am still having my diapearing wifi bars issue.. I had that issue with it being stock from jailbreak with no tweaks installed. I have no clue is thats an 8.1 issue or a Oangu issues. other have had the wifi issue also but with an iphone 4 and 4s.

4. Jman13 macrumors 68000

5. robmadden1 thread starter macrumors member

I had none installed when it was happening but the wifi issue happens regardless of having tweak installed or not. it just happens randomly.

Tweaks:
    AppColorClose
    BetterWiFi7
    Bloard
    ColorBadges
    Cylinder
    iKeywi 2
    Nitrous
    Sirius4Ever
    SwipeSelection Pro
    Fascy
    Disable Parallax Effect
    HiddenSettings8
    NoPageDots7
    ShowCase
    True iRadio

I believe the wifi issue is with iOS 8.1: https://discussions.apple.com/message/27002121?ac_cid=op123456#27002121