Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
This is happening often. When I go to the APP store, and click install, it shaded out after I click it, and does nothing. No password prompt appears as it should. I go try and update the APPS and same thing. If I reboot the phone, it resolves it for a period till it does it again. Anyone know why this is happening?

My old 3Gs never did this. :(

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
This is happening often. When I go to the APP store, and click install, it shaded out after I click it, and does nothing. No password prompt appears as it should. I go try and update the APPS and same thing. If I reboot the phone, it resolves it for a period till it does it again. Anyone know why this is happening?

My old 3Gs never did this. :(

Anyone?

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Doesnt sound right. This is on an i4?
If you restored from your 3GS backup I'd restore the iphone 4 and setup as new to get rid of this bug.

I actually didn't restore from my 3Gs since I went 4 month without a iphone and didn't keep the backup. It is on a 4. Not sure why it's doing it. Hate to restore it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.