App Store implementation in iTunes Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bernie-Mac, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Do you guys think that since Apple has developed a way to download app and have it pop up right there on your iPhone for immediate use in the App Store that they could implement that on the iTunes Store on your iPhone? How cool would it be to download a song or album right from your iPhone and be able to listen to it in your music library right when its done downloading?

2. dancavallaro macrumors regular

3. genshi macrumors 6502a

genshi

Yep, seems to me that's exactly how the iTunes Music store already works on the iPhone, which is where Apple got the idea for the App store. ;)

4. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Really? Last time i checked you download it on your iPhone and have to sync it with your computer before you can listen to it, they changed it? And i always thought Apple got the idea for the App Store from Installer:p

5. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

Perhaps you have not seen the iTunes icon on the iPhone home screen... it's been there since version 1.1....

6. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

see my above post smartass

7. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Apparently its always been that way my sister just told me, idk where i heard you have to sync it before you can listen to it but nvm then lol