App Store iPhone 6 Reserved? Could not reach carrier!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DaBlackMamba, Sep 12, 2014.

1. DaBlackMamba macrumors member

I ordered my 64GB AT&T 6+ and it went through and said they couldn't contact the carrier at the moment and gave me a reservation number and said I will get an email when it's ready to be checked out?

Anyone else get this too?

I hope I still get day of! I got a reservation number and it said one is reserved so hope so!

2. thenewone macrumors member

3. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

I went to the buyiphone reservation website and they said that they can't find my reservation... should I worry?

4. rui no onna macrumors 603

rui no onna

Same here for 128GB AT&T 6+. It was showing 7-10 business days for me, though.

5. DaBlackMamba thread starter macrumors member

How did you check 7-10 business days?

6. rui no onna macrumors 603

rui no onna

In the Apple Store app, all 6+ models were showing as Currently Unavailable for me so I kept switching between them, then when I switched to Space Gray 128GB, it changed to 7-10 days and the Continue button showed up so I jumped on that right away. Didn't get to complete my order but I did receive a reservation number.

7. paynehj macrumors newbie

I got the same message, but I finally just got an email from Apple confirming my reservation for a 64GB iPhone 6 Plus (AT&T). Let's hope for the best!

8. sdsvtdriver macrumors 65816

same here... but when I go to the website, it shows phones in stock and if I plug my info in, it proceeds with the order. Wonder if I just place and order and skip the reservation or what.

9. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I tried to order 2 Iphone 6's, and got 2 reservation numbers. I got the reservation emails too, and I was able to check the statuses. I tried to check the statuses like 15 min later, and now I get this message, "We’re sorry. We can’t find your reservation. Please verify your information and try again."