App Store/Jailbroken App List

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Reaktor5, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Reaktor5 macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

Does anyone know the website that shows recently added App Store and jailbroken apps?

I've googled for about 10 minutes and can't find it. :(

2. Revelation78 macrumors 68000

Revelation78

So you want us to help you find the jailbroken apps so you don't have to buy them in the app store, thus robbing the developers of their deserved earnings?

Sure, and I hope you brick your iPhone!

3. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

Jailbroken Apps are perfectly legal, and are not available in the App Store. That is why they are JB Apps. You need to learn what Jailbreaking is about, and what it is meant for :rolleyes:

It is cracked Apps that are illegal.

Anywho, if you just look at the "Changes" tab in Cydia, and the "New" tab in the App Store you'll find all the latest Apps.

4. Reaktor5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

It's actually a website that has list of recently added apps both in Cydia and the App Store.

I've paid my fair share for applications in the App Store. In some cases, several that do the same thing just to see which is best. I use Cydia for things like Qik and Cycorder, which Apple does not want in their App Store.

So please, go brush up on what Jailbreaking actually is.

5. Reaktor5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

There was a great site that let you break it down in sections like Productivity or Social Networking. I wish I could find it.

6. lawlotovcocktai macrumors newbie

Hahah, you say sure, but offer him no help. If you don't want to pick through the app store list, and you're looking for games, iToucharcade(.com, I think, just google it). Has an extensive list of new stuff, complete with reviews, and I'm positive there are other sites like it, that are more extensive and don't just cover games, but I can't remember what they're called. Also, the person above me was right to say that the 'Changes' tab in Cydia (once you scroll past all of YOUR downloaded packages) is a great way to see what's new.

7. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

If you do make sure to post the link please. If it gives UK App Store updates that'd be fantastic :D

Thanks.

8. Reaktor5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

It's very similar to: http://appshopper.com/, but has Jailbroken apps too.

9. Reaktor5 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5