App Store Log in

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by macdevon, Sep 2, 2013.

1. macdevon, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013

macdevon macrumors newbie

Anyone else noticing this?

I had several apps that would not update, even after connecting to wifi. I figure it's something buggy so I log out of my Apple ID, reboot and try to log in. Now I cannot log in to my Apple ID. It says cannot connect.

Sorry if something's already posted... And thanks in advance.

Edit: but all seems well on my retina iPad, ios7 latest beta.

2. epphllps macrumors 6502

3. jamesnajera macrumors 6502

I can't download updates or new apps. Noticed this issue yesterday. ios7 beta 6, iPhone 5

4. Dylatron2000 macrumors regular

Dylatron2000

Yeah yesterday I tried to download Facebook messenger and it wouldn't let me on wifi or lte so I tried a few reboots and still nothing. Now it won't let me update any apps either.

VZW iPhone 5 - beta 6

5. epphllps macrumors 6502

I even downloaded on MacBook then installed via lightning cable and now the app I installed went back to waiting for download AFTER I installed it! What the?! Lol

6. andrewsjra macrumors regular

Same here. I thought it was because I reported my itunes linked card lost and needed updating. I've added 2 cards and tried logging in and out of my itunes card. Still can't update or download new apps. Must be a bug.

7. andrewsjra macrumors regular

It appears to be working fine this morning. I updated 2 apps.

8. macdevon thread starter macrumors newbie

Glad yours is. I'm still no go. Glad it's something server side that will work itself out.

9. CHMK macrumors regular

maybe auto update is turned on and its automatically done it
    ?

10. Dylatron2000 macrumors regular

Dylatron2000

tried to update and download today to no avail. Was hoping it was server side (and it still may be) but I'm still stuck.

Not a big enough bother to make anything of it, but still, kind of frustrating that I can't download any new apps either. Hopefully a new beta will come out and fix it all *wishful thinking*

11. epphllps macrumors 6502

Still a no go for me. Any apps that update or I add from my MacBook using iTunes are no longer functional. Whatever happened I'm definitely not a fan of it. Used iOS 7 since beta 1 so I wonder what happened? No big deal, should have GM by the 10th :)

I'm curious if this is happening on iOS 6 before I downgrade though. Anyone happen to know?