Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edtorious

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
San Diego, California
So today i checked my App Store for updates on my iPhone 6+ and then updated all the apps that need updating. And then I went to the feature section of the App Store and nothing loads, I checked the Top Charts and nothing is loading either, nothing is loading except for the Updates which is working fine. I checked the Apple for system status and it looks like all systems are fine.

I went ahead and closed any background apps, did a soft reset and even shut down my iPhone and nothing is working. I even did network settings reset but still no dice. I would really hate to do a hard reset so before I do that, I'd like to ask if anyone else is having the same problem as I do? Please advise. Thanks.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I've had that happen once and I don't recall anything in particular making it work aside from after a day or two it just started working fine again on its own basically.

steponeman

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2015
did you try disconneting from your apple id and login in again? try that and tell us what happened

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.