App Store not loading?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by edtorious, Jun 10, 2015.

1. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

So today i checked my App Store for updates on my iPhone 6+ and then updated all the apps that need updating. And then I went to the feature section of the App Store and nothing loads, I checked the Top Charts and nothing is loading either, nothing is loading except for the Updates which is working fine. I checked the Apple for system status and it looks like all systems are fine.

I went ahead and closed any background apps, did a soft reset and even shut down my iPhone and nothing is working. I even did network settings reset but still no dice. I would really hate to do a hard reset so before I do that, I'd like to ask if anyone else is having the same problem as I do? Please advise. Thanks.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

I've had that happen once and I don't recall anything in particular making it work aside from after a day or two it just started working fine again on its own basically.

3. steponeman macrumors member

steponeman

did you try disconneting from your apple id and login in again? try that and tell us what happened

4. edtorious thread starter macrumors 65816

edtorious

Yes but it did not fix. I ended up just doing a hard reset on my iPhone and restore from backup, it's a pain but that fixed it.

5. steponeman macrumors member

steponeman