app store only up til september 15?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Rychiar, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Rychiar macrumors 6502

Rychiar

All of a sudden when i organize the app store new releases by date to see what was recently released September 15th is the newest date. WTF. 2 days ago it was up the 25th like normal, now i can't see anything new comining out after the 15th. anyone else have this issue?:confused:

2. FLKat macrumors newbie

I noticed this as well. I was just on there yesterday looking at them. Now today, nothing from the last 10-12 days is on there anymore. Weird.

3. DrFinkle macrumors newbie

Yep, I've found the same problem. If you search the apps seem to still be there, but listing them en masse is the problem.

4. firewood macrumors 604

I wonder if they are trying to prevent developers from "gaming the system" by not rewarding recent updates as much on the main page.

5. swim4life9 macrumors regular

swim4life9

ya i did notice it... and if you go to the free app section there is half as many pages as there were a day or two ago

6. jstanier macrumors regular

jstanier

All of the "New" section is handpicked anyway, when I updated the two I have on there at the moment they never turned up in the "New" section.

Additionally, some application descriptions have been disappearing - mine vanished for Task Focus, and then a customer gave me a 1/5 review without buying it for not providing enough information (?)...