App store Password

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Rai55, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Rai55 macrumors newbie

Hi, Im having trouble with the downloads of my App store on my Macbook. The appstore will let me browse all of the apps and even change some info on my account with my password. The problem comes when I try to download apps (free or not). The app store asks me for my password, I put it in correctly, and asks for it again (it kept asking for it 20 times, until I got fed up). The thing is that its recognizing my correct password because whenever I input a wrong password it tells me. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

ps: I just activated an iTunes gift card, I don't think this could be any problem but just so that you guys know.

Thanks!

2. garbeth macrumors regular

3. Rai55 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried that. I tried turning my computer off and on again. Not working. No my iCloud account is failing too. Its been "checking" for my password for 5 minutes now.

4. clarkgriswold macrumors member

Having a similar problem (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1419753). Maybe it's a system issue?

5. Rai55 thread starter macrumors newbie

It is kind of similar. On my account it shows me that I have the right amount of dollars for that gift card so I could redeem it. The problems comes only when I try to download something.