App Store updates down?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by metsjetsfan, Mar 14, 2013.

1. metsjetsfan macrumors 65816

Is anyone noticing the app store updates on the iphone is down? has been for the last 12 hours. For some reason the ipad app store is ok. noticed on other iphones as well not just mine.

The store is ok just the updates part

APologies if already posted

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

It's fine here in the UK...Just updated a couple of things without issues.

3. SONiC5 macrumors regular

I thought it was just me, I have a 4S running 6.1 and it's been down since yesterday afternoon.

4. cRuNcHiE macrumors 6502a

Try signing out of the app store. Close the app on the multitask bar then sign in again

5. drewcosten macrumors member

drewcosten

Didn't work for me. I've even tried rebooting my iPhone 5. Same deal with my wife's iPhone 5. Both on the Canadian store, in case that's relevant. My iPad (3rd gen) connects to the Updates page though, interestingly.

6. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Have been having issues since yesterday too. Had to update them through my Mac.

7. drewcosten macrumors member

drewcosten

It finally started working again about an hour ago. Wonder what was up with that though.

8. TG1 macrumors 6502a

TG1

My iPhone 5 has been fine. My iPad 3 has been having trouble since yesterday. It shows that I have 6 updates but when I go to the update section in the app store, the screen is just blank.

9. avanpelt macrumors 68020

I had to toggle Airplane Mode and then the issue was fixed for me. I tried signing out of the App Store and then back in, toggling Wi-Fi and cellular, force quitting the App Store app, and rebooting and none of those worked but toggling Airplane Mode fixed the issue for me.