App Store wont load anymore! Urgent please reply D:

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JessyWolf, Jun 29, 2013.

1. JessyWolf macrumors newbie

Hi all so I have had this problem since yesterday ! The app store wont load anymore ! At all ! I tried everything, restarting the phone, rebooting it, nothing it still does not load at all. And my internet connection is fine, the app store used to be perfectly fine but suddenly it just does not load anymore, and I tried everything but with no luck, it just says loading and stays like that nothing happens D: please someone reply, I don't know what to do anymore :'( Thank you :/

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Slow down there roller coaster. It's possible you need to restore, but what iOS version are you using? This is probably pretty important. Regardless, you likely need to restore no matter the iOS Version.

4. nightstalkerz macrumors 6502

I'm also getting the same thing and it happened yesterday as well.

I though it was my internet so I just left it.

iPhone 5 6.1.4

My guess is that they're doing some maintenance work to it although it doesn't show anything on their system status page. http://www.apple.com/uk/support/systemstatus/

5. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

If it continues, probably wouldn't hurt to do a DFU restore. That usually fixes any iOS hiccups.

6. nightstalkerz macrumors 6502

Try closing it from the multitasking bar.

I just tried that and it worked.

7. JessyWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

Version IOS 6.1.3, iPhone 4S (Don't have jailbreak) and noooo D: If i restore the phone it will delete everything I have on it ! and there are so many apps on there and i have many progresses and achievements in games, I don't want to lose all that, neither anything else like photos, videos, contacts etc. etc. Isn't there any other ways that does not cause everything to be deleted from the phone ? Please :(

8. anaqvi786, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013

anaqvi786 macrumors regular

Try setting the date 1 year in the future and the past (expirament with it). If it doesn't work, connect it to your computer, and unplugging it (it worked for me ;) )
    Since you don't have a jailbreak, and if the above doesn't work, backup your iPhone, put it into DFU mode, and restore, and you won't lose any of your data. Good luck, and please keep us posted!

9. JessyWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

Well setting the date the way you said makes the app store not work at all it tells me "Unable to connect to app store" but when i got it back to the normal date (2013) it worked :D well thank god i don't have to restore it :) but here is the thing, its working now but it loads a lot slower than it used to, is that normal ? :3 My internet connection is fine.... oh and can someone tell me how do you put a phone in DFU mode ?

10. anaqvi786 macrumors regular

Congrats on getting your App Store working. I think apples servers are cramped right ow, so try again later to make it faster. Maybe a reboot will will be necessary, as in my experience.
    To put a phone in DFU mode, just connect your phone to your computer with iTunes, and hold the power and home button opuntia it detects a phone in recovery mode. To get out of it, do the same thing. Good luck :)

11. JessyWolf thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for you great help ! :D