App store won't load "Purchased" tab

AlexJaye

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Texas
I have upgraded to Lion & my Mac App Store won't show the purchased tab. I can click and click and click on it & it won't load. Is there any way to fix this to where it will load? All of the other tabs load just fine.

Lochiel

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2010
I'm having the same problem.... Tried restarting it multiple times and still nothing.....

Lochiel

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2010
If you're trying to resume a download you should be able to do it by finding the icon in Launchpad and clicking on it.

mattcleary

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2007
You can add me to this growing list... The twitter app, for example, has no idea I've already 'purchased' it

WesCole

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2010
Texas
My Purchased tab isn't showing, either.

Weird, because my Updates tab wasn't showing earlier today, but now it is showing and my Purchased tab isn't...

profwacko2010

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2011
Same issue here. I'm trying to resume a download of XCode but I can't seem to do so since the Purchased tab does not load
Exact same thing just happened to me. I can't view any of purchased apps, and clicking on the Purchased tab does nothing. Also, my Xcode download appears to be in a perpetual state of stuck.

What did the guy (above) mean about moving the tabs around? I can't find any way to do that.

gentlefury

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
You don't need to retrieve it from the purchased tab...if you need to install it from SL and you already bought it, just go to lion in the app store (its on the front page) and instead of purchase the button will say install....use that...it will install and not charge you again.

Bo98

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2011
Shetland
You don't need to retrieve it from the purchased tab...if you need to install it from SL and you already bought it, just go to lion in the app store (its on the front page) and instead of purchase the button will say install....use that...it will install and not charge you again.
Only if the download did not complete (can anyone confirm this?). For those who want to download the whole thing again (e.g. for another mac) have to wait until the Purchased Tab is back up and running.

AlexJaye

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Texas
I'm trying to resume a download of XCode but I can't seem to do so since the Purchased tab does not load
That's exactly what I was doing when the issue began! I don't remember pausing downloads to cause this issue ever before.

Pinkiy

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2008
Surrey, UK
Only if the download did not complete. For those who want to download the whole thing again (e.g. for another mac) have to wait until the Purchased Tab is back up and running.
was gonna say mine says "buy app" as i've already downloaded it.

JRoDDz

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2009
NYC
I have the same problem. Purchased tab isn't showing anything. :mad:

edit: it just started working for me.

Tike1994

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2010
St. Charles, IL
I'm having the same problem. I ordered a new Air yesterday and it shipped today, so I was checking to see if Lion shows up as a purchased App so I can install it on my iMac. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.