App Store

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by jsnmac, Nov 19, 2012.

1. jsnmac macrumors newbie

I have had a couple of updates pop up in the AppStore, but when I press the update button they look like they are going to update for a second before returning to their previous state. I have tried restoring my settings, but this has failed to solve it. As it stands I have the AppStore telling me I have two updates that simply won't do so. Anyone's know how to resolve this issue?

2. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Typically that occurs when an update is on the cusp of being pushed out for an app. It seems to occur more often in the iOS 6 App Store than previous versions, but if you just come back to the updates page in about 20-30 min the app update will actually be there. Seems like the alert system in the new App Store is premature most of the time now.

3. jsnmac thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your reply. It originally played up for one update last night, but a second one appeared today. I will give it 24 hrs to see if it will sort itself out. Thanks again.

4. brylliant macrumors regular

brylliant

I had the same problem. Infact, I made a thread about it but no one replied.
    I formatted my iPhone though iTunes (not through the settings app, like you did) and after the restore, the updates are now working.

5. jsnmac thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info. Will try that if there's no improvement by tomorrow..