App Suggestion: Alarm puzzle!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TheRuggedLion, Sep 5, 2007.

1. TheRuggedLion macrumors member

TheRuggedLion

First, I want to say thank you to all the developers of these wonderful iPhone applications and hacks.

I have a really hard time waking up, sometimes I end up hitting the snooze button so many times that i'll actually wake up an hour after the alarm initially went off. What would be great is a alarm clock app that is just like the default iphone alarm, except it requires you to solve a puzzle of some sort to shut it off... Something that's not too easy, but not TOO hard. If you would like something like this also then lets make our voices heard. Maybe someone can create something for us!!

2. Play4keeps macrumors regular

3. The General macrumors 601

I just put the alarm on the other side of the room. :D

That way I have to get up to turn it off, and once I'm up, I'm up. :)

4. coolbreeze macrumors 68000

coolbreeze

This would be awesome. I have trouble getting up as well, and this would definately help!

5. MarkMS macrumors 6502a

I do the same thing. On top of that, I also have my MBP play some soothing music and my iPhone as back-up alarms.

6. yayaba macrumors 6502

My problem is I get up to turn the alarm off and I still go back to bed :(

I even turn the alarm up really loud so I have to rush out of bed to turn it off.

7. TheRuggedLion thread starter macrumors member

TheRuggedLion

LOL I'm the same way sometimes, i'll just go back to sleep. But I think it would be cool if they made it where I would have to solve like 5 math problems. Nothing too hard, something like 234-15+8=? etc. etc.