App Syncing Issues With itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by matteo78, Jun 9, 2011.

1. matteo78 macrumors newbie

I tried searching for an answer on this forum, but after not finding anything similar i figured id make my own thread. I have an issue where some apps (mostly games) are not finishing installing onto my phone after i connect it to itunes. Towards the end of the syncing, an error code pops up saying the one or more apps couldnt install. For example, i had a game already purchased on the iphone 4. I recently got an update for it, which couldnt be downloaded over 3g. I downloaded update on the mac in itunes and when i tried to sync it after, i couldnt install the updated version with error codes popping up each time. I reset device, but still wouldnt work. Im trying to avoid restoring phone, so id appreciate any advice on how to fix the issue.

2. matteo78 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone??

3. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Delete it off the phone and then push the app on the phone again via itunes?

4. matteo78 thread starter macrumors newbie

Its sort of a common occurrence. Im trying to find what may be source of the problem.