App that let's me do 10x10 icons on the screen?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by getyup, Jul 6, 2011.

1. getyup macrumors 6502

I forgot the name it's been so long. Similar (but not) Iconoclasm, but let's me use a slider in settings to adjust the columns and rows of icons to let me put 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc per row easily?

2. engelke2010 macrumors 6502a

I hope you find out what that one is called. I never tried it on my iPad1, but would on this one.

3. getyup thread starter macrumors 6502

I figured it out, I had to download iconoclasm then download add-ons for the different layouts. I found that 7x6 works best on iPad 2 when using in both portrait and landscape. 10 wide is too much in landscape.

4. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

where did you get the extra add-ons for the 7x6? I just purchased iconoclasm and the highest it would let me go is 5x5? Can you help me? Thanks.

5. ChazB macrumors member

Iconoclasm's additional layouts are generally free on Cydia. You ay for the app though. Just search for Iconoclasm and you'll get a ton of layouts.

6. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

Yah, I decided to do a search minutes after I made that last post. I only found the 7x4 addon but where can I get the 7x6?

7. getyup thread starter macrumors 6502

I used a feature called Google. :)

There's different repos that have different layouts, look up iconoclasm layouts on google, then add the repo that has the one you like. :)