App to allow a customer to sign a document

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Kaulitz, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Kaulitz macrumors member

My business currently uses paperwork for when we remove equipment and upon completion of a job.
    We list the equipment, serial numbers and condition then get the customer to sign.
    I would like to move everything over to iPads which look more professional and make admin work much easier.
    Is there an app that would allow me to read/edit .doc or iWork documents and also allow a customer to sign directly on to that document?

2. Nodger macrumors member

Look at PDF Expert. Create contracts and forms as PDF forms complete with text entry boxes and/or drop-down select boxes. The app allows you to as a signature and email the completed form.

3. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

+1 on PDF Expert. Sounds like exactly what you need.

4. Kaulitz thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the input guys. I decided on both pages and PDF expert. PDF expert seems to fit the bill nicely!

5. FERRARIFRANCIS macrumors newbie

FERRARIFRANCIS

My wife uses sign & send its free she loves it.

6. Kaulitz thread starter macrumors member

I've been playing around am now in the process of redesigning my old .doc in photoshop and then creating a form out of them in Acrobat Pro.
    Here's an example of what I wanted to do on my iPad. This is used when removing equipment from a client displayed in PDF Expert.
    If all goes well I will grab a few more iPads and ditch the paper onsite for good.
    Thanks for all the help.
    [​IMG]