App to check all forums from one location?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bmcgonag, Aug 28, 2010.

1. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

I'm looking for an app, or website, that would allow me to check all my favorite forums from one location. Does such a thing exist?

I am a member of so many now, that I can barely remember them all, much less do I want to navigate to each one, log in to each one, and then browse, I'd rather be able to open an app, log into that, and have it log into the forums for me, then show me the specific topic area that interest me in each forum...

Thanks,

Brian

2. FourCandles macrumors 6502a

1Password will keep all of your usernames and passwords, and autocomplete and submit as required. Works with Safari, Camino, Firefox, and others, including.....

NetNewsWire will keep a list of your RSS feeds and sync them with Google Reader. Then just subscribe to however many forums you wish and it will show all the new threads. I'm posting this from NNW now.:)

3. bmcgonag thread starter macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

Answered!

Nice! I'll definitely give that a try. Thanks.

4. bmcgonag thread starter macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

One more question...is there a way to only subscribe to the 'Mac Applications' section of Macrumors? Each time I put the URL into Google Reader it just grabs everything..and I don't want to weed through all the other stuff...Just the categories that I'm interested in and have input on.

Thanks,