App to ingest App Store's sales data in to useful form?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by iRCL, Nov 10, 2011.

1. iRCL macrumors 6502

I have a pretty typical situation -

5 apps in app store. 2 of them are iPhone and iPad version of the same game. 2 of them are same thing, for a second game.

One of the games, I developed with an artist, and I owe him half of the proceeds.

Using the app store's supplied web interface is OK for checking stuff out casually, but I need to grab all the data they can output and actually do useful things with it. Such as:

- If I'm splitting earnings on an app, how can I figure out how many were sold, figure out what apple actually paid me for it after conversion factors and stuff (I can't just * 0.70 since international sales..)?
    - View much better graphs of things like, sales figures for 2 apps combined (my iphone+ipad version of a game)
    - Locally store all the data in a place that I know won't disappear

Thanks!

2. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

3. Vizin, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  4. firewood macrumors 604

You can grab all the sales data in a tsv formatted file by downloading a Sales Report from the Sales page inside Sales and Trends of iTunes Connect.

Download all the new Sales tsv files at least once every 2 weeks to get them all before they expire.

Import the tsv files to any database or spreadsheet app and calculate, format, graph, print to your hearts content.

Same with the monthly Payments & Financial Reports, once a month.

5. Vizin, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013