iPhone App to remove leftover files?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gix1k, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

After installing all kinds of apps and tweaks, is there something I can install that will remove files that were not removed by the uninstall?

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

check out icleaner pro.

3. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

^
    I agree.
    The difference between iCleaner and iCleaner Pro is the requirement you act somewhat gingerly with the Pro version as it is easier to get a little 'delete crazy' and require yourself to restore because of it.
    Just go slowly and follow the in-app recommendations.

4. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I saw that app and I don't want to delete something that will cause a restore. Worried about that. I'll give it a shot.

5. phreebsd macrumors regular

The Pro version allows you to stop some services (daemons in the *nix world) from startup saving RAM, CPU and thus a little battery.

6. lanceuppercut47 macrumors regular

Stick with the regular version, they're both free anyhow. It's just the pro version lets you cause more damage if you don't know what you're doing.

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Ive done a "clean" with iCleaner Pro with everythign checked. Nothing has blown up yet.

8. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I installed the regular version and left all the default options intact and hit "clean". Things appear to be working. I haven't a clue what was removed...lol. I do know it cleared all my Safari tabs