App Updates & Music

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bkb1777, Feb 25, 2012.

1. bkb1777 macrumors newbie

bkb1777

Hello all! I joined the forum several months back and I haven't posted much, however, I was had a question I wanted to ask everyone. I searched through several posts on here to see if anyone had talked about this issue. I recently jailbroke my iphone 4s, 5.0.1, w/ absinthe. Everything is up and running fine and it had been 2 years since I had jailbroke my iphone, just gave up after constant apple updates. I am having a couple small issues, in my music, something is making certain songs not play, it will skip them and go to the next or play an entirely different song than the one i clicked on. The other issue I am having is that when I go to the app store and click update on my apps that need updated I am getting an unknown error occurred. I removed and reinstalled several things I installed through Cydia but I cant seem to figure out the issue. Anyone else ever had this issue at all?

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

3. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

This.

4. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

The apps thing is another issue. I'm having issues with that.. Every time I try and update nothing happens unless I hit respring. Then I can update. It's odd.

5. bkb1777 thread starter macrumors newbie

bkb1777

I did resync my music and that seems to have fixed the issue. Not sure about the app updates still but it's not a hassle to plug into the computer to update, if I need too. Thanks!