App Updates Trouble

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 3bs, Aug 11, 2011.

1. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

A couple times now I've updated apps on iTunes on my mac and after updating it keeps telling me that there's an update for the app I just updated and it's the same update. I go check in Apps to see if the app actually updated but it didn't even though I saw it download and it said processing file and everything. I'm not sure why this is happening. Anyone know? I'm running iTunes 10.4 on Lion.

2. jonrando macrumors 6502a

This is normal. I don't think iTunes knows when you've updated the apps so you have to update them via iTunes too. Does it in PCs too.

3. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

This happens when I update on iTunes not on my iPhone.. And it keeps happening even if I update the app 3 or 4 times.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

5. jonrando macrumors 6502a

It's always happened to me. I have to update the app in iTunes and on my iPod.

6. lifeguard macrumors 6502

lifeguard

past 2 days I have had the same issue. I had to delete the app on the PC and re buy it in the appstore

7. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

i have had it in iTunes as well as on my iPhone. i just keep updating it or else it won't go away. i have let it sit for sometimes days and its still there. one time i updated the app 5 times before it went away. still don't know what causes it but im glad im not the only one.