Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoGoPills.com

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2006
anyone use anything -- shareware, open source, maybe even commercial -- for MAC that keeps a database of multiple URLS/sites/site names, passwords, ftp interface protocols, domain registration/registrar info and dates, host details/info .... all the details associated withhaving multiple domains/sites that can be managed in one central database app? (not a spreadsheet -- it's gotten untenable)

I've looked, searched, researched forever and simply can't find what I need (not even a filemaker template which can be modified, since I'm no database or FM expert either).

sure would value any anyput or thoughts ... suggestions
(i've looked at versiontracker and macupdate...nothing so far that I've come across has such features)

thx!

GoGoPills.com

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2006
app/utility to manage account data for multiple sites

FirePak said:
I use a program called Pastor to store all of my registration details for various apps and i also use it for certain login details at different sites. http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/11502

Thx FirePak! -- I'm gonna check it out -- hope it does more than store just passwords?

And if others have others suggestions ... pls post!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.