Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
I keep getting a notice that an update for X-Plane on my iPad need to be updated but when I try it always says:

Unable to Download Application
"X-Plane for iPad could not be
downloaded at this time.

This is about the 3rd day. The ICON has the empty bar like it is waiting to update, it just never does.

Help?

seeharrison

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2011
Have you tried doing a reset on your iPad by pressing and holding the home and lock button until it restarts?

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Have you checked your storage on the iPad to make sure you have plent of space? This has happened to me with other apps and it turned out I didn't have enough space for the update so I ended up removing some obsolete items and it then downloaded.

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
Can you try downloading the update on your computer?

I will try that tonight. Just never had any problem downloading before.

Have you tried doing a reset on your iPad by pressing and holding the home and lock button until it restarts?

I will also try this tonight. Thanks

Have you checked your storage on the iPad to make sure you have plent of space? This has happened to me with other apps and it turned out I didn't have enough space for the update so I ended up removing some obsolete items and it then downloaded.

Nope, plenty of storage. I am using very little of the 64gb.

Thanks everyone:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.