Apparently I'm more excited about the iPhone than I realize

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bob Loblaw, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Bob Loblaw macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

I was struggling to stay awake this evening while I was just relaxing because I planned on going to bed early-ish tonight. Now I wish I would've fallen asleep because now I can't. It's 1:00am here, so only 7 more hours to go until launch for me. Unfortunately since I'm doing it on a family plan as a new customer, I can't get mine until my parents can, which is at 9:30. I hope they have some 16GBs left by then, especially since I can't sleep. Closest Apple store is 2 hours away, but there are 4 AT&T stores here in the city.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping so far tonight?

2. kovalchuk71 macrumors 6502

I was going to sleep, but I said screw it hahaha. I was going to go at 4, but I heard lines are already starting, so Im going in an hour and chillin in the car. IM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

3. bov macrumors 6502

wow, this iPhone mania is crazier than i thought...

4. TheFam macrumors member

5. bagelche macrumors 6502

bagelche

I know I'm not getting one on friday (closest store is an hour away), but I've already started download apps for a gadget I don't own.

my palm tx is looking forlorn.

6. drakeshipway macrumors 6502

drakeshipway

"Apparently I'm more excited about the iPhone than I realize"
    You can say that again, this is crazy :| , it's a phone! why can't I fall asleep!?
    haha

7. 2002cbr600f4i macrumors 6502

Yeah, I got frustrated tossing and turning, so I just got up, grabbed the camping chair, a 6 pack of Mt Dew in a little cooler with ice, some cookies and I'm sitting here at the AT&T store with 3 other guys in line.. keeping each other company...

8. Bob Loblaw thread starter macrumors regular

Bob Loblaw

I got frustrated too, now I'm sitting here in my boxers watching 30 Rock on Netflix instant viewer.

Oh, and to add insult to injury: I'm hungry and there's no food here.

9. Sean Dempsey macrumors 68000

Sean Dempsey

10. MacGeek7 macrumors 6502a

MacGeek7

I also downloaded apps for a phone I don't have...they were all free too

Attached Files:

11. Imelayka macrumors newbie

CAN'T SLEEP
    I know it is sad but I'm so ready for my Iphone 3g!:apple:! I don't even know if I'm getting one tomorrow but i hope i do!!
    :apple::apple::cool:

12. DanielQ macrumors member

I decided not to sleep.... Id be getting up in a few hours anyway and might not wake up! Though I'm worried I won't get there in time and there'll be a line. But I doubt it. ;)

13. Imelayka macrumors newbie

14. Waterpolo820 macrumors regular

I can't sleep, but I have to be in line in 6 hours, so hopefully I can get some shut eye before then

And add another person to downloading a bunch of Apps. before he has even touched the 3G.

15. QuietFun macrumors regular

QuietFun

Gosh 8 is late in the morning.. Never thought I'd ever say that but that's whut it has become.. I'm wide awake with girlfriend problems but now I'm awake because of this!! Whut to do next?

16. igglepuff macrumors regular

lol, im in teh same boat. im going in a few hours, and wanted to get to bead early.. i was find until i was gettign ready to :| and i have t work all day tomorrow, then going away. ug. haha it's going to suck.. hope i can fall asleep soon!