Appel store UK has hi res antiglare 15"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shoppy, Apr 20, 2010.

1. shoppy macrumors 6502a

HI there for anyone waiting to buy, the apple store in the Bentall centre has the 15" high res i7 in stock.
    I am going to speak to Apple one more time about my order and then after speaking to the wife head down and buy one. Fingers crossed the wife lets me buy it.

2. haisdeaks macrumors member

My local apple store emailed me today that they have recieved stock of these too. I'm going to pick one up tonight hopefully

3. 2contagious macrumors 6502a

2contagious

4. shoppy thread starter macrumors 6502a

I did not ask to be honest. I just spoke to apple and they said the cut off for my existing order is 22-23rd of April.

5. bafonso macrumors member

The only high res antiglare they carry is the i7? I wanted the lowest i5 with anti-glare...

6. raykhrud macrumors regular

Fife, Scotland or Saint-Petersburg, Russia
  7. haisdeaks macrumors member

Lakeside, Essex only got them in stock today. Mine has been reserved, don't know how many they have.

8. kolax macrumors G3

I wasn't able to reserve at the Glasgow Store! I did ask but the guy said they don't do reservations.

I called just as they were closing at 6pm today to double check they still had some, and I'm making the train journey through to be at the store as it opens at 10am. I was planning an early journey anyway as I have things to do rest of the day.

If they say they have none, I'll go balistic!

9. King Apple macrumors regular

King Apple

just order one online... and wait.

pray for no other volcanoes erupting

10. kolax macrumors G3

Eh? You daft? UK Stores have them in stock, and you suggest ordering one online? Not to mention the fact that the Volcano is probably causing longer shipping times.

I could pick one up tomorrow (and exchange it again if there was something wrong with it) as opposed to having to wait 7 days for Apple to mail one to me?

11. Gorilla Power macrumors 6502

Gorilla Power