Appigo Todo help!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bearbo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. bearbo macrumors 68000

bearbo

I purchased the Appigo Todo, but it is behaving rather unexpectedly.

I can create a todo item, and if I don't set a due date, it shows up under "Future". This is I assume normal.

If I add a due date to it, it would then show up under "Overdue", no matter when the due date is. Then if I hit the "Setting" button and click "Done", which for whatever reason acts like a refresh button too of some sort, the event appears in all categories (Overdue/Today/Tomorrow/Next Seven Days/Future) with "No due date". (See attached screenshot)

If I create an todo item with a due date, it never shows up. Or when it did show up, it would show up in all categories.

If I then delete the event from any one of the categories, it would initially not be removed from any other categories, until I do the refresh with "Setting" button.

Baffled. Help!

Attached Files:

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Wow, that is weird. I use this program extensively and have never seen this.

I just tried to add a task with no due date. Like you said it shows up under Future. I then added a due date to it, and it showed up exactly where it was supposed to be.

I would first try resetting your iPhone. If that doesn't work, try deleting the app and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work try emailing todo-support@appigo.com

I hope this helps.