Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Does anybody know of an alternative to AppInfo?

I need it to create some Jaku icons and it just freezes every time I open it as I start scrolling through. It happened out of nowhere, I tried reinstalling with no luck. Im guessing its not supported on the last iOS6 fw now?!

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I know that it does work with iOS 6 because I use it. Start removing tweaks until it opens.
No luck :(

LOL I just noticed though maybe I'm using it wrong havent used it in so long, when tapping the letters on the right it does work it's when I try to scroll through by swiping that it locks up. Is it supposed to work this way? I don't recall it ever freezing this way where I have to force quit it and relaunch.

Last edited:

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
No luck :(

LOL I just noticed though maybe I'm using it wrong havent used it in so long, when tapping the letters on the right it does work it's when I try to scroll through by swiping that it locks up. Is it supposed to work this way? I don't recall it ever freezing this way where I have to force quit it and relaunch.

What do you mean by swiping?

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
What do you mean by swiping?
You know swiping/scrolling up and down from the dead center of the app and not where the "letters" are on the right, does that make sense?

It allows me to scroll for about 2 seconds then just stops moving and I can't select any of the bottom tabs or anything it completely locks up. If I don't scroll at all and just tap e.g. I for Instagram or what have you then it works.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
You know swiping/scrolling up and down from the dead center of the app and not where the "letters" are on the right, does that make sense?

It allows me to scroll for about 2 seconds then just stops moving and I can't select any of the bottom tabs or anything it completely locks up. If I don't scroll at all and just tap e.g. I for Instagram or what have you then it works.

Works for me, it seems. Does the freezing happen for every subsection?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.