Apple 6 & 6S leather case w/ pics comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nlupient, Oct 1, 2015.

1. nlupient macrumors member

Below are pictures of both the 6 and 6s cases. Both are less than a week old. The phone shown in both cases is a 6 I took the pictures with the 6s. I actually like how the leather feels on the 6s case and it feels like it's a higher quality build. The 6 case very slightly "squeshes" in slightly on both the 6 and 6s while the 6s case does not on the 6s. They are both equal in terms of difficulty with putting on and taking off. The lip around the screen feels slightly taller on the 6s case. The 6s buttons are harder and I think overtime will provide a more "clicky" feel once broken in. IMO if you don't have either get the 6s case for the 6s and the 6 case for the 6.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. trife macrumors 6502

trife

I much prefer the look of the leather on the 6 case.

3. tranqme macrumors newbie

I don't understand this sentence, can you please rewrite it?

4. nlupient thread starter macrumors member

If you have the 6 leather case on your 6 or 6s just hold it like you normally would in the palm of your hand and squeeze it. You will notice the edges squish up on both sides.

5. dk206 macrumors regular

The new leather cases which launched with the s series are a big disappointment for me. I got the saddle brown new colour but wish they stick to the premium leather from the 6 launch

6. maayan88 macrumors member

In the first pic, the case of the "6" looks better than the 6's leather case!
    Apple change the leather in this case?
    do you have also the midnight blue case for comparison?

p.s- Imo the quality of the silicone cases this year is poor, the silicone feels very slippery over time.

7. ftlum macrumors regular

I like the 6s case better, but it scuffs (or at least shows scuffs) a lot easier than the 6.

8. dk206 macrumors regular

So has the leather case. Apple apparently wants to make money off these so they basically reduced quality. Really disappointed.