Apple 6S Battery Case - prolonged daily use

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Aceroller, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Aceroller macrumors member

Has anyone been using the Apple Battery case on their 6/6S daily for a good period of time? I am considering this and just want to get some feedback on any cons of doing this. Also, is the case really hard to get out of jeans pockets because of the silicon build? Thanks.

2. Paco II macrumors 65816

I used one for about 6 months before upgrading to an iPhone 7. Easy to use. Had no issues. I did find it difficult to remove from some jeans of mine. It also adds considerable bulk, very noticeable when in a pocket. But if you are in need of a battery case, it is a good option.

3. Bigsk8r macrumors 6502

Bigsk8r

I recently purchased a 3 week old one on Craigslist. Some parents with more dollars than sense bought a phone for the their teenager and within a few weeks he wanted an Android he could hack instead. Anyway, I got mine new in box for $55 and LOVE it.

There are a few materials that it doesn't like, but so far I have not had issues with it. I really like that the phone stays at 100% until the case battery is depleted. This dramatically reduces charge cycles on your phones internal battery. I have not had a single instance of my phone getting below 50% since i started using this.