Apple ALum Wireless Keyboard Windows XP drivers??

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by NCRAW, Jul 2, 2009.

1. NCRAW macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

Having problems with the Audio, Brightness and eject button keys after windows xp automatic update. Buttons sometimes work after a shutdown and restart, sometimes not. Tried the Bootcamp 2.1 reinstall but didnt help much. Where the heck can i get drivers for the bloody thing?

Apologies for the lingo but im quite frustrated. it takes apple yrs to fix one problem but only for another to appear.

I already gave up on Realtek doing something about their crappy sound quality (despite releasing a new driver every two weeks) and the mighty mouse freezing after hibernation unless u press the left button like a man possesed!!

Thanks again guys

2. NCRAW thread starter macrumors newbie

I found what the problem was with the media keys. Issue is that Bootcamp manager (a file u will find under programme files/bootcamp - the diamond grey symbol) is not loading up at start up sometimes. there is a programme that is stopping it from loading. I recall in the latest windows xp update there was a new software to block malicious software or programmes. tryin to sort it out. Not sure how to make boot camp manager start