Apple Always Denying my order

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mak2011, Dec 3, 2012.

1. mak2011 macrumors newbie

Hello Peeps

Hey everyone, I have been trying to place an order for pick up today at my local apple store in Atlanta GA, I placed order using my Amex and everything went through only to find out 15 mins later the order got cancelled. I called my card issuing bank and they said everything is fine, does anyone know what the problem is or if anyone is having the same problem?

I was buying Apple MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display

regards
    Mike

2. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

I recommend you to contact Apple, it seems the problem is there and not the card issuing bank.

3. mak2011 thread starter macrumors newbie

I contact apple also they just said it is a becoz of incorrect details such as billing Info . But I put 100% correct info

Anyone is also facing this issue . And I use only American Express card

4. bobcan macrumors 6502a

bobcan

I've never had any issue on 4-5 major purchases going back to 2006.. not sure how any Forum Folks are going to diagnose a Retailer-Bank issue for you anyway.. Could be dozens of issues..

I'd suggest you giddy up on down to the local store and Flash your Plastic there.. Good Luck!! :apple:

5. M5RahuL macrumors 68020

M5RahuL

1) Either go to an Apple store, or Best Buy, etc...and buy from there, Or

2) Call Apple and place the order over the phone.

If you're shipping to a different address than your billing, it may flag online orders.

6. mak2011 thread starter macrumors newbie

I Call Both . Merchant as well as Bank . Both Say They are right on their End .
    I Don't want to stand in line thats why i am going for Pick Ups

Problem is why they doing this ????

----------

It is online pick up Order. I always Place order on Phone ..

Did any of your Did order in past week

7. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

Just accept it, we can't help you anymore than we did.

Go to the damn store and get inline.:p

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I never had a problem buying online with apple, with my amex card. Could the card have your middle initial and you didn't enter that?

When all else fails either use a different card, go use another seller of the MBP, like amazon, or buy it a brick and mortar store.

9. tcphoto macrumors 6502a

tcphoto

They obviously busted you for your spelling error. If you've contacted both parties and the problem continued go stand in line.

10. ron jack macrumors newbie

Even i'm having this same issue with apple.Yesterday i ordered an apple macbook pro 15inch with retina...it was supposed to be ready for pick-up at a near buy apple store.but later on it got cancelled and when i called apple their representative said that she has no clue for the cancellation of the order.i don't know what to do...please suggest me something guys...

11. Plateglass macrumors newbie

Ok bro, Good to know. Not sure why you are posting this on macrumors. Call apple / your bank / amex. What are you doing here for?

12. Adonys macrumors regular

just go to the store and buy it already, the time you asked questions here, you could have been playing with it already:rolleyes:

13. Ai-apple macrumors regular

Apple Online cancelled my $150 Gift Card for purchasing rMBP on Black Friday. It was OK with me since the total charge on my AM card was $150 less. So basically I got $150 off on the Black Friday purchase instead of paying a full price and a free Gift Card.