Apple and Devil

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Idiots.

I remember awhile ago we had a member here who was disgusted to find out that BSD's logo (which OSX is based on) is a devil named Daemon (demon)

Look at the cute little bugger, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I'm a Christian (a fairly conservative one at that) and that blog is just plain wacky. Apple was founded in 1945? That's what 10 years before Jobs was even born.

He's reaching on that in ways that makes one head spin and has absolutely no basis on reality.

iShater

macrumors 604
Aug 13, 2002
Chicagoland
I'm a Christian (a fairly conservative one at that) and that blog is just plain wacky. Apple was founded in 1945? That's what 10 years before Jobs was even born.

He's reaching on that in ways that makes one head spin and has absolutely no basis on reality.
I really think this is blog is a joke. Come on, 3 posts, and a little fantasy in there too.

TJRiver

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2009
I'm a Christian (a fairly conservative one at that) and that blog is just plain wacky. Apple was founded in 1945? That's what 10 years before Jobs was even born. Ah..... but what of the Jobs reality distortion field?

If that is true, why are Apple products so amazingly popular? Some might argue even unnaturally popular

Could it be .....................................................................Satan!?!?:D
(highly dated SNL reference for you kiddies in the audience)

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
If that is true, why are Apple products so amazingly popular? Some might argue even unnaturally popular

Could it be .....................................................................Satan!?!?:D
(highly dated SNL reference for you kiddies in the audience)
Well isn't that special?:D

localoid

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2007
America's Third World
...Hmmm, I was thinking about opening a stationary store..... maybe he could advise me.
A stationary store is typically a much better choice than a moving store simply because it's easier for your customers to find. At least that's what Mr. Beelzebub always claims on those get on the fast track to success with Satan infomercials that come on late-night TV...

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
A stationary store is typically a much better choice than a moving store simply because it's easier for your customers to find.
Bah-dum-bum.

:eek:

I have this strange unholy urge to buy another iPhone and MBP, even though I don't need them..... can't..... control.... self.... Satan.... too... strong.....